Desert Trail Jaipur
Desert Trail is a famous Resort in jaipur, its located at Delhi highway near to Village Kukus. Desert Trails is nested in the Aravali ranges, a part of western desert in India. It is a part of the Kukas Wildlife Sanctuary, which still retains much of her charm despite the ravages of development. The area is sprawled over 110 acres of deep valley and has a distinctive allure to it.
Desert Trail offers Wildlife Safari, Flora & Fauna, Camp fire, Adventure in current-free lakes, Fairs and festivals marked by Rajasthani Folk Dances, Temple visits, Palaces, Abandoned Fortresses.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- There are 15 A/C cottages & 11 Swish tents with attached bath
- Wilderness dining at "Jungle Jamboree
- Conference faclities at "Mowglis Durbar"
- Unwind at "Orange" - The Sunset Machaan
- Tandoori trails at "Smoke Palate" - The Grill
- Gala Evenings with festivities
ATTRACTIONS & VARIOUS ACTIVITIES
- Ayurvedic/rejuvenation programme
- Camel Rides/ Horse Rides
- Yoga & meditation
- Visit to nearby villages
- Folk Dances
- Trail Biking
- Para Sailing
- Puppet Shows
- Jeep Rides
- Outdoor survival skills
- Hot air ballooning
- Back packing and outdoor camping
- Nature Trail and bird watching